Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Anne & Gilbert

I promise, this one is the last post for today - and not only because it's 11:35 pm :D

So I finished my second drawing today, hurray~

See? Less pink than the previous one :D

So it's Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe~ Their story is the most heartwarming ever! ...and I'm still trying to forget that the 'New Beginning' movie even exists X_x Worst sequel ever. If I'm feeling down or I'm just bored, I watch again and again the Anne of Green Gables movies and I have to watch the Road to Avonlea series (all of them!) EVERY year as well :) I'm a bit sad that they're not so popular :S but I'll love them forever and they are my biggest mori inspiration *^.^* And one day I HAVE to visit the Prince Edward Island!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, that's so cute! I need to re-read the books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, I KNEW that you've read them! We're soulmates after all :)))
      I've just started to read L.M.Montgomery's other book 'Pat of Silver Bush', do you know it? It came out this year in hungarian, I was really surprised when I found it in a bookstore. But I still haven't got time to finish it.

      And I need to buy all the Anne books as well because I only have the first one in english :( All the others were lent me by an old friend of my sister :S

      Delete
    2. Haha, yes we are! ♥
      It's been really long that I've read them, so I don't remember much. >_> But I have this really pretty box collection, so I should dig them out again.
      I don't know that other book, sounds interesting. :)

      Delete