Sunday, August 18, 2013

Vienna

Soooooo.... As I may mentioned, with our Giselle and Robert cosplay we won 2 tickets for the biggest austrian anime and comic convention, and as we have an amazing friend in Vienna, we thought that we could visit her and go to the con as well ;)

Friday I was wearing a casual lolita outfit but I hated it :D Since then I already sold the skirt although 2-3 years ago it was my absolute favourite skirt, but since than I totally changed my style and I don't really like sweet lolita clothes anymore. I mean on myself because on other girls it can be totally cute! :)

On Saturday we started our day at a Cupcake café where Anita took us :D But it was too expensive to stay there for a coffee so in the end we ate our cupcakes in nice park. After that we went back to the Con but this time we were wearing our Enchanted cosplays again. We met some more Hungarians, for example Cintia, who is a cute lolita girl so we spent our day whining together for plush alpacas and other cute things :) But it was sooo expensive T_T




In the evening Anita invited Hanna and her boyfriend over and we had a lovely dinner together. After the dinner we played our traditional drinking game :D and then went to have a nighttime picknick at the back of the Danube, it was really charming with candle light and some more wine!

Since Anite lives really close to the riverbank, we spent the Sunday there, I got a bit of sunburn as well, but it was really nice! Although the Danube crosses Budapest as well, I've never bathed in it before because it's too wide and fast here, not to mention the amount of garbage in it :S It was cold so I couldn't go in but at least I was standing in it for like 15 minutes :D

It was a lovely long weekend, Anite spoiled us as much as it's possible, we had germknödels, apfelstrudels and everything that you can imagine! :) I'm not sure we can repay it to her somehow, but we will surely try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment