Thursday, May 30, 2013

Enchanted CON

I still owe you a post about our Enchanted cosplay last weekend! I don't really have much to say besides posting the photos... it was amazing, I loved how it (we) turned out, everyone liked us, we won the cosplay craftmanship competition and we'll definetly do this again sometime! I'm proud of us, and I can't wait for our photoshoot on Friday, wish us luck with the weather!


 
With the lovely Nikita, the famous french cosplayer as Cinderella. I have no words, she was simply amazing!
And with my favourite steampunk fairies! They were the cutest team ever! :)

And one part of our prize: the new member of our family, Giselle-bear :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, you looked soo beautiful.
    Both costumes are very nice but especially I love your dress, soooo pretty <3 Congratulations on winning the contest hi hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I wanted to post your letter yesterday but in the end I couldn't manage - but I'll do it soon! :)

      Delete