Monday, October 8, 2012

Memories of Summer 2012

As many of you know, I've been to lots of places this year. I studied and worked from last september till this june in Paris, then I travelled with my parents in France, Monaco and Italy, and after that I visited my boyfriend in the US. To remember all of the lovely places, I started collecting snow globes. I don't have so much so far, but here you are, my collection:
Mont Saint Michel, Monte Carlo (sorry Monte Carlo, we can't see you on the photo), San Francisco, Yellowstone (present from my boyfriend), Los Angeles, Paris, Las Vegas, New Mexico - and Gábor already bought me one in New York, and one in Washington DC, yaaay *_* If I could go back in time, and buy one in every city I've visited... :)

On Friday I painted my wall. White, boring, I know, but at least it's nice now, we painted it for the last time 16 years ago :D So as it successfully dried yesterday, I put my favourite photos of the US on it. It's kind of sad, because I miss Gábor a lot, but happy at the same time because we had such a fun time there! <3
Now I'm sure that I won't forget the best summer of my life - so far ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment