Monday, August 15, 2011

Drawing and preparations

I've started this drawing almost a month ago but I was too busy to finish it since yesterday (in fact lazy but busy sounds better :D). To tell the truth I love how it turned out because I love the colours of my copics and cuddling is the best thing on earth! ^__^







Today I visited the mother of my lovely friend, Pálma because her mother is a fantastic fashion designer (I worked for her last summer as her assistant) and she will sew my costume. It will be soooo lovely I can't wait to have it! I really need one because I have to find a job in Paris and an elegant pencil skirt with a matching jacket is really important for the interviews :)



And today we're going to buy our plane ticket for next month!

5 comments:

  1. Csak jóindulattal szólok - tényleg, megesküszöm! -, de ha munkát kell keresned, akkor job és nem work :) Apróság, de lényeges lehet ^^

    A rajz meg édes <3 Olyan jó, hogy együtt mehettek; örülök nektek :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh igen, jogos, köszönöm, átjavítottam! :)

    Köszi :) Szerintem ember nem volt még annyira boldog, mint én, amikor kiderült, hogy egy koliban lehetünk :D Előtte hetekig stresszeltem, hogy mi lesz, ha nem... és utána még vagy 2 órán keresztül hangosan dobogott a szívem, és mindenkinek el akartam újságolni :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D És párod mit fog kint csinálni? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erasmus :D Elvileg tanul, aztán majd még eldönti :D De neki csak fél év.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Azért tényleg jó, hogy így összejött nektek :)

    ReplyDelete